This is a guide for leveling up your new world arcana in the game New World Arcana. The new world arcana guide is a leveling guide for the game New World Arcana. It includes information on how to level up, what skills to use, and more.
In Aeternum, you may learn a variety of crafting talents in the New World, including the ancient technique of potion making. If you want to make some strong potions, tinctures, and elemental infusions to assist you get an advantage in combat, you’ll need to learn Arcana. Due to the prerequisites, it’s also one of the more difficult trade skills to level. However, if you know what resources to harvest, the grind won’t be too tough. We’ll teach you how to progress quickly in New World Arcana in this tutorial.
Below is what we consider to be the simplest method for leveling Arcana in New World. For the time being, we’ll concentrate on levels 0 to 50, and we’ll expand the guide later. Bulrush Cob, Water Motes, and Water are some of the materials you’ll need to cultivate. These are all low-level resources that may be found in any of the beginning zones.
You may also be unsure where to level your Arcana if you are new to New World. Go to any of the major towns and seek for the Arcane Repository to begin leveling Arcana. Let’s get this New World Arcana leveling tutorial underway.
Arcana Leveling Guide for the New World
In order to level Arcana in the New World, you’ll need to make a variety of potions. Between Arcana crafting levels 0 and 50, you may concentrate on two distinct potions. The total experience needed to reach level 5 is as follows:
- 550 XP for levels 0–5.
- 10,575 XP for levels 5–50
Leveling 0–5 New World Arcana
Weak Health Potions are the simplest potion to make while raising Arcana to level 5. The following ingredients are needed to make a Weak Health potion:
- 1x Medicinal Reagents, Tier 1
- 1 Water
Bulrush Cob or Hyssop are Tier 1 Medicinal Reagents. Bulrush Cob may be obtained by finding and harvesting Bulrush plants near a lake or riverbank. You’ll receive a lot of Reeds and Bulrush Cob every time you loot a Bulrush plant, and you’ll need 91 Bulrush Cob and 91 Water to make 91 Weak Health Potions to reach Arcana level 5.
Bulrushes may be found growing beside any small body of water, such as a lake or pond. Pick the tall, tannish-colored plants that grow by the shore of any body of water.
Leveling 5–50 in New World Arcana
The Common Focus Potion is the simplest potion to make for leveling Arcana from 5 to 50. Ingredients for a Common Focus Potion are as follows:
- Tier 2 Water Reagents (one)
- 1 Water
Water Motes, Rivercress Stems, and Toadpots are Tier 2 Water Reagents. The Water Motes are probably the simplest of these three components to come by. You may collect all of the Rivercress and Springstone you find along any river, such as the one flowing southwest out of Everfall.Image courtesy of NewWorldDB
It’s worth noting that looting Magical Plants requires at least level 30 harvesting. If you have at least level 50 mining to collect Alchemy Stones, you will greatly profit from this path (Springstone).
In New World, you’ll need a total of 441 Water Motes and 441 Water to create 441 Common Focus Potions to reach Arcana level 50. Gathering all of the Water Motes is the most challenging portion, which will take you between one and two hours if you follow the aforementioned path.
In New World, what can you make using Arcana?
Arcana is a crafting ability that enables you to create the following items:
- Weapons of Magic
- Infusions of Elementals
- Coatings for Weapons
- Ward Potions are a kind of warding potion are a kind of warding potion
Weapons of Magic
- Staff of the Fire Department
- Staff of Life
- Gauntlet of Ice
- Protective Reagents + Air Reagents + Water = Blight Tincture
- Protective Reagents + Water Reagents + Water = Corruption Tincture
Infusion of Elementals
- Wisps of Elemental Power
- Essence of the Elements
- Quintessence of the Elements
- Medicinal Reagents + Water = Healing Potion
- Magical Reagents + Water = Mana Potion
- Water Reagents + Water = Focus Potion
- Medicinal Reagents + Life Reagents + Water = Regeneration Potion
- Protective Reagents + Air Reagents + Water = Fire Absorption Potion
- Protective Reagents + Fire Reagents + Water = Lightning Absorption Potion
- Protective Reagents + Death Reagents + Water = Void Absorption Potion
- Earth Reagents + Fire Reagents + Water = Encumbrance Potion
Coatings for Weapons
- Offensive Reagents + Air Reagents + Oil = Beast Coating
- Offensive Reagents + Life Reagents + Oil = Lost Coating
- Offensive Reagents + Water Reagents + Oil = Corrupted Coating
- Offensive Reagents + Earth Reagents + Oil = Ancient Coating
- Offensive Reagents + Fire Reagents + Oil = Angry Earth Coating
- Protective Reagents + Earth Reagents + Water = Beast Ward
- Protective Reagents + Air Reagents + Water = Lost Ward
- Protective Reagents + Life Reagents + Water – Corrupted Ward
- Protective Reagents + Water Reagents + Water = Ancient Ward
- Protective Reagents + Fire Reagents + Water = Angry Earth Ward
This concludes our New World Arcana leveling guide from 0 to 50, however we will be expanding on it in the near future. If you find this page helpful, bookmark it, check back for updates, and share it with your friends!
Check out the New World area of our website for additional relevant information, tutorials, and builds.
The arcane repository new world everfall is a leveling guide for the popular game, New World Arcana. It contains all of the information needed to level up and get the most out of your time in this game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to level Arcana in New World?
For a complete guide on how to level your Arcana, please visit the New World section on our website.
How to level Arcana?
You can level up Arcana by completing quests or by leveling up your skills.
How do you get water arcana in New World?
You have to find a water source and then use the Water Arcana.