Pokémon UNITE is a new game that was released on the Nintendo Switch. This game has been designed to be able to play with up to four players locally, and it has been confirmed that there will be an online multiplayer mode for this game as well.
mr mime pokémon unite moves is a build, items, and moves guide for the Pokémon UNITE game.
Mr. Mime is a mystery pantomime that has the ability to shock opponents and assist his squad with several unique techniques. Mr. Mime takes on the role of melee supporter in Pokémon UNITE. Let’s look at the finest Mr. Mime setup in Pokémon UNITE, including the Battle Items, Held Items, and techniques to utilize.
Mr. Mime is often underestimated by Pokémon UNITE players, especially in terms of the amount of damage he can do. This may provide some interesting chances to flank a team or set up a team to push a lane. You may be able to use Mr. Mime more successfully if you use this Mr. Mime construct in Pokémon UNITE.
In Pokémon UNITE, the best Mr. Mime build is
In Pokémon UNITE, this is the greatest Mr. Mime build:
- Eject Button is a battle item.
- Wise Glasses, Buddy Barrier, and Shell Bell are among the items held.
- Confusion, Barrier is a moveset.
Because Mr. Mime possesses Sp. Atk. moves, we’ll want to keep that in mind while choosing the best Held Items. The first is a no-brainer: Wise Glasses. These provide a percentage boost in Sp. Atk, making them a must-have in almost every Held Item combination you can think of.
Next, we’ll look at the Buddy Barrier, which is a fantastic tool for supporters, particularly melee fans. Finally, you have a few choices: Focus Band, Shell Bell, or Sp. Atk Specs The Shell Bell is a good choice for most players since it gives you some much-needed life regeneration everytime a move strikes, making you a little more tanky and difficult to kill. The more HP it restores, the greater the Sp. Atk.
We’re going with the tried-and-true Eject Button for Mr. Mime’s Battle Item. As a melee, this offers Mr. Mime some movement and a way out if things start to look shady.
Mr. Mime’s moves in Pokémon UNITE are listed below:
- Fake Out: The user slaps their hands together and pushes enemy Pokemon in front of them.
- Light Screen: In the specified area, creates a wall of light that stops enemy Pokemon from going through.
- Confusion (Lv. 4): Attacks directly in front of the user, inflicting damage and pushing enemy Pokemon. If an opponent Pokemon is pushed by this move and it strikes an obstable, it takes more damage and is unable to operate for a brief period of time. The Pokemon is not pushed if it is presently guard-swapped, but it takes additional damage from the move and is unable to perform. This move’s damage rises when it is upgraded.
- Psychic (Lv. 4): Directs one telekinetic blast towards the user, any guard-swapped enemy Pokemon, and any Light Screen or Barrier barriers the user has constructed, injuring any opposing Pokemon caught in the blasts and temporarily reducing their Sp. Def. If an enemy Pokemon is struck by several overlapping blasts, that Pokemon is rendered immobile for a brief period of time.
- Barrier (Lv. 6): In the specified area, creates a transparent wall that stops enemy Pokemon from crossing. For this move, a maximum of two uses may be held in reserve. The maximum number of uses of this move that may be held in reserve rises as you upgrade.
- When Guard Swap (Lv. 6) strikes, it temporarily swaps the user’s Defense and Sp. Def numbers with those of another Pokemon. Swapping with an opponent Pokemon causes it to take damage over time and reduces its movement speed while temporarily boosting the user’s movement speed. For a brief period, swapping with an allied Pokemon improves the user’s and that Pokemon’s mobility speed. While this move is active, upgrading recovers the user’s and allied Pokemon’s HP on a continuous basis.
- Showtime (Unite): The user jumps to the specified place and begins a pantomime performance, inflicting damage to enemy Pokemon in the area of effect over time and rendering them unable to act for a brief period.
Before entering in battle with opposing Pokemon, you should attempt to reach level four. Confusion should be chosen over Psychic at level 4. Although the latter has certain unique applications, Confusion is a far superior choice overall. Confusion may be used to drive opponent Pokemon against barriers, resulting in massive extra damage. It also works to hit them against your own barriers, such as a Light Screen or Barrier.
Choose Barrier as your move at level 6. It’s essentially a more advanced Light Screen that you can throw numerous times. This move may be used to synergize with Confusion, defend against incoming damage, plot an escape path, and more.
Finally, Mr. Mime’s Unite talent enables you to choose a location and leap to it, inflicting approximately 3,300 total damage. The harm is spread out across three ticks. If you wish to build up a stealthy flank, the Unite move can also leap across barriers. It’s a great move to have for your team since the other team won’t be able to utilize their moves while you’re using it.
Builds for Pokemon Unite
The pokémon unite tier list is a tier list for the Pokémon game, Pokémon UNITE. It was created by the player of the game, Mr. Mime.
- pokémon unite mr mime
- pokémon unite mr mime build reddit
- pokemon unite mr mime guard swap
- mr mime pokémon unite serebii
- mr mime pokémon unite reddit